An oasis of green in an urban setting, Hong Kong Park was originally a garrison named Victoria Barracks. It is outstanding in its design blends in with the surrounding natural landscape. The natural art-piece is linked by form of flowing water, showing the different features by waterfalls, streams, ponds and cliffs made from artificial rocks. Take a few hours break to enjoy the nature and to understand the heritage.
||Approx. 3 hours, Every Wednesday and Sunday 09:00-12:00 a.m
||Gather at Admiralty MTR station Exit C, inside the station
||Dismiss at Hong Kong Park
||about 3 km
|Difficulty (Max. *****)
|Number of participants
||2-10 (if you have 10+ people, please contact us)
- History and development of Admiralty
- Plants in sub-tropical area
- City and garden plants of Hong Kong
- Birds in the park and wild city birds in Hong Kong
- History of Flagstaff House, it’s conservation and the Museum of Tea Ware
- China Tea culture and its development in Hong Kong
HK$380/US$50 per person (Same for child and adult)
* HKTB Non-funded New products program promoted routes, special offer for HKTB Tourists.
What is included
- Professional Ecological and Cultural Guide (Cantonese/Mandarin/English speaking)
- Insurance of HK$100,000 for accidental death and disablement (per accidental limit)
What is not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Personal expenses
- Personal Overseas Travel Insurance is Highly Recommended.
- Date and timing of the Guide schedule might be changed by tour guide on spot depending on the traffic, weather and the environmental condition etc. on spot according to the principle of safety.
- Itineraries are subject to change without prior notice due to local conditions, transportation changes or if any unexpected circumstances (like Heavy Rain, Earthquake, War or Natural Disaster). We reserve the right to re-arrange, cancel or replace the elements of the itinerary. We are not responsible for any loss if tour itinerary / timing of transportation changed in response to unforeseen circumstances.