War and peace is a perpetual topic in human society, through knowing the history of wars, we learn precious of peace. Mt. Davis is a small hill in the west of Hong Kong Island and used to be the garrison point of British army, protecting the western part of Hong Kong Island.
Apart from the bloody history of war, the great look-out of the sea around western Hong Kong makes it a wonderful place for enjoying the city view.
||Every Wed & Sun (AM session: 09:30 / PM session:14:15)
Approx. 4 hours (Book at least 2 days in advance)
||MTR Kennedy Town station, Exit C
||Former Victoria Interrogation Centre, Victoria Road Bus station
|Difficulty (Max. *****)
|Number of participants
||2-10 (if you have 10+ people, please contact us)
- Tour around the military site of Hong Kong during colonial era and WWII
- Understand the defensive constructions around the Mt. Davis
- Gaze afar the beautiful sea view of Hong Kong harbor
Route: Kennedy Town MTR Station Jockey Club Mt. Davis Youth Hostel Mount Davis Battery Former Victoria Interrogation Centre
HK$380/US$50 per person (Same for child and adult)
* HKTB Non-funded New products program promoted routes, special offer for HKTB Tourists.
What is included
- Professional Cultural Guide (Mandarin/English speaking)
- Transportation from Kennedy Town MTR to Mt. Davis (Public Coach)
- Insurance of HK$100,000 for accidental death and disablement (per accidental limit)
What is not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Personal Overseas Travel Insurance is Highly Recommended.
- Date and timing of the Guide schedule might be changed by tour guide on spot depending on the traffic, weather and the environmental condition etc. on spot according to the principle of safety.
- Itineraries are subject to change without prior notice due to local conditions, transportation changes or if any unexpected circumstances (like Heavy Rain, Earthquake, War or Natural Disaster). We reserve the right to re-arrange, cancel or replace the elements of the itinerary. We are not responsible for any loss if tour itinerary / timing of transportation changed in response to unforeseen circumstances.