As part of the Hong Kong Global Geopark of China, the Northeast New Territories Sedimentary Rock Region represents the most comprehensive stratigraphy in Hong Kong. On this leisurely boat trip, you will discover the scenic beauty of Tolo Channel and Yan Chau Tong Marine Park (Double Haven). Excursions to the Lai Chi Wo Hakka village, provide an amazing “off the beaten track” taste of Hong Kong.
||Every Sun (08:30)
Approx. 8 hours (Book at least 2 days in advance)
||MTR University Station, Exit B (East Rail)
||Ma Liu Shui Public Pier
||Approx. 3 km
|Difficulty (Max. *****)
|Number of participants
||2 (if you have 8+ people, please contact us)
- Explore the reddish sedimentary by crossing the Hung Shek Mun
- Explore the scenic Double Haven Marine Park
- Tour Lai Chi Wo – mangrove, wetland ecology and Local Hakka village
- Professional Geopark Guides Interpretation
Route: Ma Liu Shui Public Pier Tolo Channel (on Boat) Hung Shek Mun (on Boat) Double Heaven (on Boat) Lai Chi Wo (on Land) Ma Liu Shui Public Pier
HK$720/US$95 per person (Same for child and adult)
* Original price HK$975/US$125, special offer for HKTB Tourists.
What is included
- Professional GeoPark Guide (R2G) (Mandarin/English speaking)
- Round-trip transportation from the Northeast New Territories Sedimentary Rock Region to start/end point (Public Boat)
- Insurance of HK$100,000 for accidental death and disablement (per accidental limit)
What is not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Personal Overseas Travel Insurance is Highly Recommended.
- Date and timing of the Guide schedule might be changed by tour guide on spot depending on the traffic, weather and the environmental condition etc. on spot according to the principle of safety.
- Itineraries are subject to change without prior notice due to local conditions, transportation changes or if any unexpected circumstances (like Heavy Rain, Earthquake, War or Natural Disaster). We reserve the right to re-arrange, cancel or replace the elements of the itinerary. We are not responsible for any loss if tour itinerary / timing of transportation changed in response to unforeseen circumstances.