An Authentic Hong Kong Journey, experience the authentic taste of Hong Kong, mixing of tradition and innovation, western and oriental. And then, let’s eat like locals, visiting the traditional restaurant, funky shops and streets.
||Approx. 3.5 hours (Book 2 days in advance)
||YHA Mei Ho House Youth Hostel
||YHA Mei Ho House Youth Hostel or MTR Sham Shui Po Station
|Difficulty (Max. *****)
|Number of participants
- The witness of housing history of Hong Kong -YHA Mei Ho House Youth Hostel
- Former North Kowloon Magistracy – SCAD Hong Kong
- Traditional Daoist heritage – Sam Tai Tsz Temple and Pak Tai Temple
- Funky street for local livelihood – Ap Liu Street
- Authentic Foodie experience – Beancurd Factory and Cha Chaan Teng, the HK Style diners.
Minimum 2 people, Per Person: HK$760/US$98
What is included
- The fee includes service of Professional Geo Park Guide (Cantonese/Mandarin/English Guiding Service), one beancurd dessert, one egg tart and Hong Kong Style milktea. Insurance of $100,000 for accidental death (per accidental limit).
What is not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Personal expenses
- Personal Overseas Travel Insurance is Highly Recommended
- Date and timing of the Guide schedule might be changed by tour guide on spot depending on the traffic, weather and the environmental condition etc. on spot according to the principle of safety.
- Itineraries are subject to change without prior notice due to local conditions, transportation changes or if any unexpected circumstances (like Heavy Rain, Earthquake, War or Natural Disaster). We reserve the right to re-arrange, cancel or replace the elements of the itinerary. We are not responsible for any loss if tour itinerary / timing of transportation changed in response to unforeseen circumstances.