Chinese martial arts has a long history and profound knowledge regarding to its development, which has a great impact for modern society.
The aim for this experiential activity through Chinese martial arts practice – Wing Chun. To enhance quality of body and mind, knowledge and skills about Wing Chun. To visit Man Mo Temple, showing the cultural context mixing marital art, history and Daoism, that’s the story of “Saint of War”.
||Approx. 3 hours, Every Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday 10:00-13:00 (Book at least 2 days in advance)
||Sheung Wan MTR station Exit B
||Sheung Wan Man Mo Temple
|Difficulty (Max. *****)
|Number of participants
||4-20 (if you have 20+ people, please contact us)
- Experience basic defending skills and wise use energy
- Understanding Chinese culture of traditional martial arts
- Relaxation of mind and body
- The Chinese martial arts practice of Wing Chun is cooperate with IWKA Mastering Body Mind and Energy under exclusive contract.
Route: IWKA Mastering Body Mind and Energy, Sheung Wan Man Mo Temple
HK$760/US$98 per person (Same for child and adult)
What is included
- 1.5 hours IWKA Mastering Body Mind and Energy
- Professional Cultural Guide (Cantonese/Mandarin/English speaking)
- Insurance of HK$100,000 for accidental death and disablement (per accidental limit)
What is not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Personal expenses
- The Wing Chun experience activity is arranged and operated by IWKA Mastering Body Mind and Energy, Eco Travel shall not bear the responsibility related to the risk of the activity. Participants will need to read and sign a Waiver and Release before starting the activity.
- Personal Overseas Travel Insurance is Highly Recommended.
- Date and timing of the Guide schedule might be changed by tour guide on spot depending on the traffic, weather and the environmental condition etc. on spot according to the principle of safety.
- Itineraries are subject to change without prior notice due to local conditions, transportation changes or if any unexpected circumstances (like Heavy Rain, Earthquake, War or Natural Disaster). We reserve the right to re-arrange, cancel or replace the elements of the itinerary. We are not responsible for any loss if tour itinerary / timing of transportation changed in response to unforeseen circumstances.