Tai O, a local fishing village of Lantau, full of the taste of fishery. Take a boat, shuttling among the Tai O Stilt Houses. Chinese White dolphins swim alongside. Taoist temples and Western architect heritages nestle between villages; vestiges of Chinese fishermen heritage and Britain colonial history sit side by side — discover the people and places that shaped Tai O.
||Every day (14:00)
Approx. 4 hours (Book at least 2 days in advance)
||MTR Tung Chung Station, Exit B
||Approx. 6 km
|Difficulty (Max. *****)
|Number of participants
||4-10 (if you have 10+ people, please contact us)
- Know about Chinese White Dolphin Habitat
- Traditional Stilt Houses, the living fishermen culture
- Ancient Temples and Tai O Heritage Hotel colonial-style architecture
Route: Tung Chung MTR Station, Exit B Tai O Bus Station Tai O boat trip (approx. 40mins) Tai O Stilt Houses Young Hau Temple Tai O Heritage Hotel
HK$760/US$98per person (Same for child and adult)
What is included
- Professional Cultural Guide (Mandarin/English speaking)
- Tai O water channels boat trip
- Insurance of HK$100,000 for accidental death and disablement (per accidental limit)
What is not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation from Tung Chun to Tai O (Public Bus)
- Personal Overseas Travel Insurance is Highly Recommended.
- Date and timing of the Guide schedule might be changed by tour guide on spot depending on the traffic, weather and the environmental condition etc. on spot according to the principle of safety.
- Itineraries are subject to change without prior notice due to local conditions, transportation changes or if any unexpected circumstances (like Heavy Rain, Earthquake, War or Natural Disaster). We reserve the right to re-arrange, cancel or replace the elements of the itinerary. We are not responsible for any loss if tour itinerary / timing of transportation changed in response to unforeseen circumstances.